FRONT END LOADER TRAINING COURSE PERTH AND WA
RIIMPO208F Operate support equipment
LEARN TO OPERATE A FRONT END LOADER - FRONT END LOADER TICKET PERTH
DURATION AND COSTS
One day training and assessment for experienced operators.
Please contact Equip-Safe to discuss options, and for on-site training costs.
LOCATION AND FREQUENCY
Front End Loader training courses can only be conducted on the client’s premises.
FRONT END LOADER TRAINING - COURSE CONTENT
The practical component conducted on client’s premises includes completing a Risk Analysis for the operation of the front end loader, completing the pre operational checks in line with site procedures / operator’s manual, demonstrate knowledge of the main operating controls of the front end loader, and then operating the front end loader to:
- Push soil up
- Fill bucket efficiently
- Dump soil/material on a pile
- Spread bucket/s of soil/material
- Level the soil/material
- Load a truck or hopper (if available)
- Conduct routine checks
- Plant work
- Check controls and equipment
- Shift load
- Shut down equipment, secure site
- Duty of Care of all people in the workplace
- Operate as per manufacturer’s instructions (operator’s manual)
- Hazard identification and control measures (complete a risk assessment for the front end loader)
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Eligible Companies / Individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history.
If an individual is unemployed at the time of undertaking a short course recognised by the Training Fund, they must be able to:
- Demonstrate that they were directly employed in the construction industry in Western Australia for a minimum of six months, within 6 months prior to the date of course commencement; or if no recent work experience is involved have written evidence of a relevant employment offer from an eligible company or contractor in the construction industry prior to making a claim.
Please visit the Construction Training Fund website for further information www.ctf.wa.gov.au
How do I become a front end loader operator?
- Meet the minimum qualifications: In order to become a front end loader operator, you will need to have some form of evidence that you have been trained on operating a front end loader.
- Enrol in training: There are many training courses available that will teach you how to safely and effectively operate a front end loader, such as Equip-Safe’s Front End Loader training (RIIMPO208F Operate support equipment).
- Get hands-on experience: Training courses can include on-site practical training, usually through an apprenticeship or on-the-job training.
- Keep your skills and knowledge up to date: It’s important to stay current with industry regulations and technological developments, continuously training and learning to be on top of your game
- Stay safe: Safety is the highest priority on any worksite, keep the safety in mind when operating heavy equipment and following regulations.
In Australia, the median salary for a front end loader operator is around $70,200 annually. Entry-level positions have a yearly pay of approximately $62,527, while experienced professionals can earn up to $93,600 per year.
This works out to be about $36 per hour on average. It’s important to note that the salary figures can vary depending on the employer, location and experience.
ALL TRAINING COURSES