FORKLIFT TRAINING COURSE PERTH AND WA
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE CLASS LF
Our Forklift training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to operate a forklift. Attain your Worksafe HIgh Risk Work Licence with Equip-Safe.
Equip-Safe believe that people learn by ‘doing’. We focus on training you on the forklift, and not in the classroom. Courses are scheduled weekly at Equip-Safe’s training venue on the corner of Orrong Road and Pilbara Street in Welshpool. Saturday courses are available by request. Also courses can be conducted on your site. Please contact Equip-Safe for on-site pricing.
We use two forklifts during training. Our classes have a maximum of 8 participants so that everyone can have sufficient time operating the two forklifts. After attending our course, you are welcome to return and practice what you have learnt at no cost. This would need to be organised to ensure the forklifts were not being used on a course.
WE TRAIN ON THE MACHINE, NOT ON THE SCREEN
TWO LATE MODEL FORKLIFTS WITH LOW HOURS
MODERN PREMISES AND FACILITIES
AMPLE FREE PARKING
FREE REFRESHER PRACTICE
SATURDAY COURSES AVAILABLE
DURATION AND COSTS
One day assessment only for experienced operators: $250.00
(pre-course reading and questionnaire to be completed prior to attending the session)
Two day forklift training and assessment: $350.00
Worksafe High Risk Licence application fee – $100.00
(If you already hold a High Risk Licence for another class then the application fee is $78.50)
Passport Photos for High Risk Licence – $15.00
(You are welcome to supply your own. They must be no older than six months and passport size and quality)
Equip-Safe will send your application to Worksafe. You have nothing more to do after you finish the course. No charges or fees will apply for this service. An Interim High Risk Work Licence will be issued upon successful completion of the course which will allow you to operate a forklift from that date
SATURDAY COURSE COSTS
One day assessment only for experienced operators: $310.00
Two day forklift training and assessment: $410.00
LOCATION AND FREQUENCY
Forklift courses are scheduled weekly at Equip-Safe’s Perth training venue in Welshpool (corner of Orrong Road and Pilbara Street), or can be conducted on the client’s premises.
(please contact Equip-Safe for on-site pricing)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Reasonably good reading writing and numeracy ability.
- Provide 2 forms of identification. (One form of I.D. must be government issued photo I.D. e.g.a Passport, or an Australian driver’s license)
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Eligible Companies / Individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history.
If an individual is unemployed at the time of undertaking a short course recognised by the Training Fund, they must be able to:
- Demonstrate that they were directly employed in the construction industry in Western Australia for a minimum of six months, within 6 months prior to the date of course commencement; or if no recent work experience is involved have written evidence of a relevant employment offer from an eligible company or contractor in the construction industry prior to making a claim.
Please visit the Construction Training Fund website for further information www.ctf.wa.gov.au
ALL TRAINING COURSES