Confined Space and Gas Test ATMOSPHERE Training course perth and wa
RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
LEARN TO ENTER AND WORK IN CONFINED SPACES AND GAS TEST ATMOSPHERES
Our Confined Space and Gas Test Atmosphere training will provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to work in confined spaces and use gas testers before entering and when in a confined space, in accordance with industry requirements. . You may chose to complete either one or both courses.
DURATION AND COSTS
One day confined space training and assessment: $225.00
Refresher confined space training and assessment: $150.00
One day confined space and gas test atmospheres training and assessment: $295.00
Refresher confined space and gas test atmosphere training and assessment $220.00
(Existing Statement of Attainment, that is not older than two years, must be presented to Equip-Safe as proof of previous training for the above refresher courses).
LOCATION AND FREQUENCY
Our confined space courses are scheduled weekly at our Perth training venue in Welshpool (corner of Orrong Road and Pilbara Street), or can be conducted on the client’s premises.
Please contact Equip-Safe for on-site pricing.
CONFINED SPACE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Duty of Care of all people in the workplace
- Definition of a confined space
- Identification of confined space
- Confined Space Entry Permit
- Hazard identification and control measure
- Oxygen levels, engulfment / flooding, heat / fire, contaminants e.g. Gases, fumes, particles, dust, vapours, chemicals
- Risk control – Job Safety Analysis / Risk Analysis
- Hierarchy of hazard control
- Rescue Plan
- Gas detection and use of a gas monitor (does not include calibrating the unit)
- Standby person and their duties
- Isolation procedures
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Eligible Companies / Individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history.
If an individual is unemployed at the time of undertaking a short course recognised by the Training Fund, they must be able to:
- Demonstrate that they were directly employed in the construction industry in Western Australia for a minimum of six months, within 6 months prior to the date of course commencement; or if no recent work experience is involved have written evidence of a relevant employment offer from an eligible company or contractor in the construction industry prior to making a claim.
Please visit the Construction Training Fund website for further information www.ctf.wa.gov.au
ALL TRAINING COURSES