quick cut saw TRAINING COURSE PERTH AND WA
RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment
LEARN To OPERATE small plant and equipment - quick cut saw, including power sources, cutting equipment, water equipment, lighting equipment and associated materials and tools.
Equip-Safe’s nationally accredited training courses will teach you about quick cut saw and other small equipment maintenance, how to properly cut materials, and much more. Through a partnering arrangement with A Plus Training Solutions, Equip-Safe can offer a range of courses encompassing small plant and equipment. Peter Tutt of A Plus Training Solutions would be one of the leading experts in this field in WA, with over 30 years of experience in this sector.
For more detailed information visit: www.aplustraining.com.au
operate small plant and equipment training COURSEs
We offer a Concrete Cutting Course that can provide training in the safe operation and operator maintenance of the following cutting plant and associated tools and equipment:
- RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Quick Cut Saw and associated equipment – Safely perform cutting of various materials with, and maintenance of a “Quick Cut” cut off saw, and use associated tools and equipment.
- RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Hand Held Concrete Cutting Saw (Quick Cut) and associated equipment – Safely operate and maintain a hand held concrete cutting saw (quick cut), and use associated tools and equipment. (Also includes trolley mounted saws).
- RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Core Drill and associated equipment – Safely operate a core drill. Safely perform maintenance of, and core drilling (of concrete or masonry) with, hand held or stand mounted Core Drill, and use associated tools and equipment.
- RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Floor Saw / Road Saw and associated equipment – Safely perform concrete and masonry cutting with, and maintenance of a floor, flat or road saw, and use associated tools and equipment.
- RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Ring Saw and associated equipment – Safely perform concrete and masonry cutting with, and maintenance of a hand held ring saw, and use associated tools and equipment.
RIISAM204D Operate small plant and equipment: Other categories of small plant and equipment may include the following, including the use of any associated tools and equipment:
- Compaction equipment may include: plate compactor, pedestrian roller.
- Concrete equipment may include: concrete mixer, batcher, vibration equipment, trowelling machine (helicopter).
- Excavation equipment may include: mini loader (Dingo, Kanga, etc), jackhammer, posthole borer, pedestrian trencher.
- Maintenance equipment may include: mower, brushcutter, mulcher.
- Water equipment may include: pump, spear, pressure cleaner.
- Lighting equipment may include: mobile lighting plant.
- Lifting and materials handling equipment may include pedestrian forklift, pallet trolleys, hoist.
ALL TRAINING COURSES
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Eligible Companies / Individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history.
If an individual is unemployed at the time of undertaking a short course recognised by the Training Fund, they must be able to:
- Demonstrate that they were directly employed in the construction industry in Western Australia for a minimum of six months, within 6 months prior to the date of course commencement; or if no recent work experience is involved have written evidence of a relevant employment offer from an eligible company or contractor in the construction industry prior to making a claim.
Please visit the Construction Training Fund website for further information www.ctf.wa.gov.au